Do you use Photoshop?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. I just started to play with photo shop and was wondering if any of you use it as well, and were willing to share any tips and tricks or even a good website or two for photoshop.:cool:
    See ya around the board..

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I work with Adobe and Macromedia products on a daily basis.

One PhotoShop site that I like a lot is www.photoshopcafe.com.

Just look at the guitar that somebody made entirely in photoshop on their site! :)

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I like working with Photoshop for editing pictures at work.

4. Chuck_U_Farley

Chuck_U_Farley Registered Member

Ive worked with a full version of photoshop before, I usually use it to edit images, not much else though.

5. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I use it to play around with photos, edit out unwanted bunny ears n such... and along the lines of Andrew's link for photo manipulation... I ADORE www.worth1000.com ... Lots of tutorials on there too :)

6. Roland_Jenkins

Roland_Jenkins Registered Member

I use Photoimpact. Photoshop was way to much $$$ for what I needed a photo editing program for at that time. Right now a free program such as gimp or infanview would more than meet my needs.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you just need to edit photos, PhotoShop is not necessary. If you are looking to create graphics, or do advanced photo edits along with custom graphics, I would highly recommend PhotoShop. :-0

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Photshop can be areal hoot! My family had a fun project going for a while. We had a photo from Christmas that each one of started "editing"? Then you pass it to someone else and they get to do there part and so on, and so on. By the time it was finished My mother was seated in the middle with a tiara on her head and a kids noggin in her lap! We messed that pic ALL UP! 2 headed people...longer hair...horns...jack-in-the-box body...you name it!
    Hmmmmm...ok I got a fun idea... check out the Hobbies topic!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006