Do you use lotion?

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Do you use lotion on a regular basis? Do you stick mostly to your hands or all over your body? Do you have a fav scent/brand?

In don't use it near as much as I should especially living in a dry state and having naturally dry skin, But I try to get my whole body lotioned up once a week. I don't really have a fav scent as everytime I decide I like something, they discontinue it, but it used to be clear blue water by Bath and Body. Knyte really likes Love Spell by Victoria Secret, and since I also like it, that's the scent I tend to stick too now.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
After baths. I use Dove body lotion or VS Sweet Temptation. I don't put it all over, just the hands, elbow, shoulder, knees, tummy and feet. LOL

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I usually apply lotion all over every night before bed, and sometimes after showers. I'll often use body oil after showers instead though because it makes my skin soft. I don't really have a favorite scent. I like to change it up. Anything from Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret is usually good.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love vanilla bean from bath and body. Best EVER. Seriously, it smells so good.

This girl in math used to wear it. I had to stop myself from jumping her right then and there.

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
I love vanilla bean from bath and body. Best EVER. Seriously, it smells so good.

This girl in math used to wear it. I had to stop myself from jumping her right then and there.
vanilla bean? please...you need juniper breeze from b&b

and i only use lotion when i need it. not on a regular basis though cause I am so low maintenance that it takes to long to apply...i'd rather do other things...I use more chapstick than anything else...i think i'm addicted to chapstick..