Do you use lotion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwi, Jun 21, 2008.

1. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Do you use lotion on a regular basis? Do you stick mostly to your hands or all over your body? Do you have a fav scent/brand?

In don't use it near as much as I should especially living in a dry state and having naturally dry skin, But I try to get my whole body lotioned up once a week. I don't really have a fav scent as everytime I decide I like something, they discontinue it, but it used to be clear blue water by Bath and Body. Knyte really likes Love Spell by Victoria Secret, and since I also like it, that's the scent I tend to stick too now.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

After baths. I use Dove body lotion or VS Sweet Temptation. I don't put it all over, just the hands, elbow, shoulder, knees, tummy and feet. LOL

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I can't say that I've ever used lotion. I never really understood its purpose.

4. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I usually apply lotion all over every night before bed, and sometimes after showers. I'll often use body oil after showers instead though because it makes my skin soft. I don't really have a favorite scent. I like to change it up. Anything from Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret is usually good.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

How is that not all over exactly? :confused:

;)

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't put it on my arms and legs, for example. :)

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I love vanilla bean from bath and body. Best EVER. Seriously, it smells so good.

This girl in math used to wear it. I had to stop myself from jumping her right then and there.

8. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

vanilla bean? please...you need juniper breeze from b&b

and i only use lotion when i need it. not on a regular basis though cause I am so low maintenance that it takes to long to apply...i'd rather do other things...I use more chapstick than anything else...i think i'm addicted to chapstick..

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I only use it when my skin gets really itchy and dry especially during the winter.

Blueyes likes this.
  10. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i have this great melon-y one from wallgreens

and i LOVE Lovespell from VS. my friend got me a huge bottle of it for my birthday.