• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Do you use a gaming mouse?

troubl3dmind

Registered Member
I have the G5 mouse, the one with the blue lightning deal on it. I play counter strike:source a lot along with many other fps computer games. There are many things I like about it. I can change the weight which seems trivial at first but actually does make a difference. In counter strike I use scroll down for jump, and the two side buttons to switch weapons up and down, which helps a lot once you get used to it. For all you gamers out there, scroll down is a far superior jump button than the space button. Weird at first but worth it in games like UT3. You can adjust the sensitivity on the fly which is great also for photoshop, I don't use it as much for gaming.

If you're a gamer and you play a lot there's no reason not to buy a nice little mouse for yourself. :D That would be like skateboarding, but only with wal-mart boards!