• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you U Tube?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

I can't help it I’m addicted to U Tube. I have made 13 videos and almost all of them have 5 star ratings.

This is the link to my profile

http://www.youtube.com/TheNightsurfer

I am working on more vids as we speak. I am happy to see that the booty shakeing videos are getting booted off the tube.

If you haven't been there yet, Why Not?!

I also go there to listen and watch old music vids. It's like having control over the old MTV...I'm the VJ now...:lol:

So do you U Tube? And if you do who are you?

Dragon

V.I.P.
I am a frequent you tuber myself. I finally found out how to use my video editing but I just know what to make a video of. I would do a video blog but I am camera shy. I wonder how lonelygirl does it.

I was disgusted with some of the videos on you tube because people were making fun of the late Steve Irwin. They should just have respect for him. He was a great guy.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of disrespectful punks on You Tube.

All men die, not all men truly live. - Braveheart
Steve Irwin is a man who truly lived. I tip my hat to him and what he gave to the world.

Thermal

Registered Member
I often check out Youtube once a day. I do have an account, but I only have one video (Its a video on setting up DNS).

I agree about so many people making offensive comments for no apparent reason. Youtube really needs to setup a flagging system that lets you flag these inapproiate comments.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
You can always remove them if it's your video..That's what i do when I get a rude comment. :nod: :D

Albey

Registered Member
never head of u tube, thats kinda crazy. Yea Steve Irwin was a great guy, i'd never play with half the stuff he did. lol I got Ball Python, and gettign a scorpion soon. thats enough

Thermal

Registered Member
The problem with that solution is that if you get a huge number of comments, it becomes extremely hard to keep it moderated.

Nightsurfer said:
You can always remove them if it's your video..That's what i do when I get a rude comment.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
The problem with that solution is that if you get a huge number of comments, it becomes extremely hard to keep it moderated.
I don't find it all that hard. I get Haters all the time. I just click remove comment and********POOF****** they are gone.

And as an extre step I block all the users who are leaveing rude or Hatefull comments. :nod: :D