• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you U Tube?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

As some of you know I have been playing on a lovely digital playground called U Tube.

For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a site where you can upload and watch music videos( If you can tink of a song chances are they have the video for it) and Awesome fan made videos and parodies along with all the stupid and down right strange videos out there.

Here is the link to the site

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Go and take a peek and you too will be hooked..Have fun!

Dragon

V.I.P.
I am a frequent u tuber. I am on that site like almost everyday. I use to watch the videos on myspace but when you type in what you are looking for, they have so many videos that isn't related to what you type in and then I discovered you tube. Once I figure out how to use my editing program, I will be uploading videos.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..I will never use a web cam for my stuff..I love to make my own AMV Music videos.

It's also a great site to get video tutorials on how to do and make things.

I can't stand my space!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't even get me started on My Space. :)

It's a good idea in concept, but really it's full of spammers and it's really cluttered. Almost everybody I know uses it though. :(

I have managed to hold out this long, so I don't think a few more years of no MySpace will hurt me much. :D