Do you trust yourself?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lets pretend you have a girlfriend/boyfriend(if you have one then that's fine) and you go out with your bunch of friends to a bar or a club, do you trust yourself you wouldn't do anything if you were really drunk?

I know this is a weird question, but I was thinking this morning that I wouldn't be able to go out with my buddies and get so hammered when there's tons of girls there, I think I would go try and dance with most of them. Maybe I am just saying that because I don't have a girlfriend right now. But I don't think I would be able to do it.

When I go out and get pretty drunk, I go on the dance floor and I hit on a lot of girls, single one of course. So I think I would do the same with a girlfriend.

Thoughts?

redsoxocd

living on the border
Even without getting drunk, I definately do NOT trust myself. I've never really been able to be in a monogomous relationship, so I try to not talk to other guys in general.

Getting drunk would just make the problem so much worse for me

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
I would trust myself to the fullest.

I don't drink now, but i used to in college and while in that state of mind, the last thing that crosses my mind is Girls, to be honest.

@Redsox

You're totally copying my style ^_^

Jeru

Registered Member
You 2 sound married :lol:

I have been in that situation before and im sure most people would be proud of the way i acted, I did talk to a few females but i did not pull off any of the "Jeru Lady Getter's" :lol: but it was at the beginning of the relationship where everything is like all going good and you couldnt ask for anything better but im sure under different circumstances it may have been different

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I would completely trust myself. Funny thing is, when I drink, I get really horny. But if I'm seeing someone, then I just want to have sex with him. I could never cheat on someone.

Jeru

Registered Member
Oh wow, yea, i would never ever go further then dancing, i would have to get slick wasted on something from another planet before i am out of my mind enough to have sex with another women when i am already with someone

Twitch

Registered Member
I would completely trust myself. Funny thing is, when I drink, I get really horny. But if I'm seeing someone, then I just want to have sex with him. I could never cheat on someone.
You're single, right? Want to come over for some straight vodka?

:>

But seriously, I wouldn't know. I almost never drink, and I've never been drunk.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I trust myself because I never let myself get in to such a state I no longer have control over myself. I am crazy about my boyfriend and couldn't imagine flirting with anyone else.

Like many people, I've been drunk several times to the point of not remembering hours at a time, and entire nights too, but I've never ever gone there. I'm pretty damn sure I would never go there in the future, either. Obviously there's no full guarantee when I have no idea what I'm doing, but if I'm even a tiny weeny bit aware, then yes, I completely trust myself.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i've always been single and i've never had a problem talking to the other guys. .. so i don't know what i would do if i had a bf.
i like hitting the dance floor with guys and girls and i don't know anything about the hypothetical situation.

anyway, i wouldn't like my bf to dance with other girls so i guess i would have to do the same thing