• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you treat yourself?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if any of you treat yourself? For example, you had a long busy week at work and at home on the weekend you decide to treat yourself to a day at the spa.

That's just an example, it's choosing something that you don't get to do often and it makes you feel happy when you do.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
When I don't feel like cooking, for whatever reason, I'll get takeout or delivery. :)

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I go through phases. I'll be super frugal with my money for a long time but then I'll go to the mall and buy a bunch of stuff I want or I'll go to a game or out with my friends.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I don't usually buy myself anything when it comes to clothes but i don't really have a budget amongst other things when it comes to restaurants or a drinking night, so I do treat myself fairly often if you get my drift lol.