Do you think your candidate will win?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Major, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yes or no.

It seems like a lot of the McCain supporters are confident despite trailing in all the polls.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

If Obama doesn't sweep the election I will consider is major failure for the Democratic party and a major failure of the American people to go out and vote.

I am pretty confident Obama will win.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

61% of facebook users voted Obama today

Its a lock

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Well crap, why even bother if Obama has it sealed? I mean the media isn't biased or anything. Better just suppress and depress the right wing vote and give up huh? :rolleyes:

5. Swiftstrike

If only more republicans had that attitude.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'm 100% sure Obama's going to win based on the fact that everyone wants a new face in the White House. Hell classes at my school got cancelled today because everyone wanted to go back home to vote.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I wasn't looking for sarcastic replies or telling people not to bother voting. I was asking if you think McCain is going to win. Yes or no. It's a pretty fucking easy question.

Iris and Millz like this.
  8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

So you admit that the media tries to depress the Republican vote? You know that speaks volumes about the left... *cough*cough* Fairness Doctrine

And yes I do think it will be a lot closer then people give it credit for. If McCain wins he will do so my a razor thin majority. Same holds true for Obama.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I lol on this one...

When I quoted facebook I was actually being serious. It seems most younger people are voting Obama this election. Most of my friends are.

10. Swiftstrike

No I dont think they are depressing the Republican vote. I am sorry conspiracy theories concerning the media and the bias is just republican brainwashing...there are plenty of moderate, right, and left media sources.

Fox news has been celebrating McCain's victory since September.

Did you read the story that Palin walked on water, and changed hockey sticks into M16s.

Fucking miracles.

Pugz and Millz like this.