• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you think that Donald Trump's tax cuts for the rich will ....

Impaired

Registered Member
Thank you, pretend conservative.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Thank you, pretend conservative.
Obamatron.
So according to you real conservatives put the budget of the federal government which is loaded with bloated entitlement programs and waste above their own budget?

Sorry kids we can't take a vacation this year because I'm mailing back the $4000 tax cut I received so that our lazy neighbors can have 6 months of food stamps. Because I'm a real conservative and that's what real conservatives do.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Well, let's see. The stock market is up, my 401(k) is now seeing 14.9% return, unemployment is down, taxes are down, companies just gave out millions in bonuses due to the tax plan, I would argue is working out fucking great for us so far.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
It's funny the liberals suddenly care about the debt. They didn't say a word as Obama spent like a drunken sailor, subsidizing laziness and unproductivity. NOW suddenly, the "staggering debt" is such a big deal, even though we don't know yet what the results will be of those cuts.