• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you think that Donald Trump's tax cuts for the rich will ....

Carmelita

Registered Member
I'm starting to hate them all. Can't stand the dems because it seems like all they care about is open borders, bringing refugees here we can't vet and can't stand the repub's because they are afraid to act, not that I agree with everything they want to do. That doesn't leave me much to vote for.
I am starting to get the same ideas as you. Democrats (which I am one) generally don't want to improve anything not to mention letting unvetted aliens in our country. Republicans only seem to want to find ways to put more money in their pockets and to hell with the middle and lower class in this country. Neither seems to have an answer to our most pressing issues.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am starting to get the same ideas as you. Democrats (which I am one) generally don't want to improve anything not to mention letting unvetted aliens in our country. Republicans only seem to want to find ways to put more money in their pockets and to hell with the middle and lower class in this country. Neither seems to have an answer to our most pressing issues.
I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for either party to solve our problems.

I use to think I was a democrat but I'm more of an independent that leans right on many issues but left on others.

Impaired

Registered Member
I'd make $2000 or so. It is still an unfunded tax bill that adds to the debt without doing much of anything to help small businesses or the average consumer.

The idea that cutting taxes = jobs is ridiculous. In the past tax cuts have led to increased profitability for companies but NOT jobs.

The only think that drives demand for more employees is DEMAND for PRODUCT. Otherwise increased profits means dividends for stock holders and increased salary for CEOs and the like.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Another thing the tax bill does is end the individual mandate penalty to buy insurance. For some people that are forced to buy crappy government insurance that's a big deal.