• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you think marijuana should be legal?

feral_films

Registered Member
if you do or if you dont, here is a DVD full of information on cannabis and hemp, and why we think it should be legal.

10% of sale goes to national NORML.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6408323178

ive got 490 hits as of 420 pm sunday 6-26-5

thank you all so much in advance for looking and

Watch this item

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
hahaha....

"Hemp: food, fuel, fiber and the future"

No mention of all the droopy eyed dopers you see in the pictures. Yeah, they're allllll concerned about fibers of the future.

TGirl

Registered Member
For medical purposes only and prescribed only by the attending physician...not to grow in your own home.......

Do you know how many older folk that have medical marijuana are being robbed stalked and hurt over having the product.....to grow it would be so much worse!!!

feral_films

Registered Member
dangit, its 50%, I was in a hurry this morning

im not quite sure the point your making in that last post, are ya fer it 'r agan't

1_ares_1

Registered Member
feral_films said:
dangit, its 50%, I was in a hurry this morning

im not quite sure the point your making in that last post, are ya fer it 'r agan't
Hmmmm...my proof is here... "are ya fer it 'r agan't" What is that? Are you high right now? or is it just a side effect to lose you grasp on proper spelling and punctuation. You seem like you are mindlessly rambling here.

feral_films

Registered Member
well actualy thats a quote of abe simpson

and i take offence at you saying i am high, i dont smoke marijuana

i also have a hard time understanding why people allways try to move off the topic and resort to insulting people to avoid a discussion

i get that all the time with republicans, they cant take the time to hear the other side, they just say its stupid right away

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
feral_films said:
and i take offence at you saying i am high, i dont smoke marijuana
You do???????? and you don't???????????
WOW is all I gotta say bout dat!!!