• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you think kobe can win one more title?

R

R.Lewis_52

does kobe have 1 or more titles left in him......lakers are young and still maturing can you guys see kobe winning 1 or more titles before his time is up??

BigBlue

----------------------
yea I believe he will, the lakers arnt THAT far off, they just need a couple more impact players and some better role players... I honestly can see them being really good in two years.

and I love your signature BTW, wow..

H

HitBattousai

The Lakers either need a big free agent, a series of good smaller moves, or for Kwame Brown to suddenly develop the beastly game everyone thought he might have in him. Even if some of this occured though, life would be hard in the tough Western Conference. So....it's hard to call, but I'll say he won't.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I too,

Believe that Kobe Bryant will win one more title, Cause anything is possible this year,

And he will probably make his retirement in the finals or at the start of the season

M

McLaren

Kobe has a chance to win 2 more rings before his career is over

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's really hard to say if he's going to win won another won or not, but he cannot do it by himself, he has good players around him right now but he just needs to learn how to use them properly. Also like you said if Kwame develops like he suppose to then it's going to look good for them.

A

air_bryant24

i believe that he has a strong chance of getting another championship or 2..yea he does have DECENT players..but not players that are good enough to win a championship..the lakers need to address the problems at the PG and C positions..but since the lakers are over the salary cap..it will be hard to get good championship material players at those positions..we might get decent 1s

G

Gustavo

No. His best chance was with Shaq and he was being an idiot so Shaq left them. I just dont see the Los Angelous Lakers winning another one. Unless he too leaves LA, which i dont see happening.

D

dunit_101

^^ i agree......if he goes to a new team or get the lakers together he'll be straight...