Do you talk to yourself?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
The worst i do is when i'm tired and i have to motivate myself out of/off the bed.

'Get up Hailey' 'No' 'Ok....but you have to pee!' 'I don't care, 5 more minutes'

Stuff like that XD. I like talking to the left side of my brain.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
No I don't think i ever talk to myself, it's so pointless, you can just think it and it will have the same effect, why say it and just feel dumber?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
No I don't think i ever talk to myself, it's so pointless, you can just think it and it will have the same effect, why say it and just feel dumber?

That is a pretty shallow and immature answer but I am not surprised since you are so young.

In general talking to oneself people have found therapeutic.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I sometimes talk out loud to myself when asking myself questions. I think out loud alot but everyone does that.

I don't just randomly talk to myself.....yet!

Vegito728

Registered Member
I never talk to myself aloud but I think to myself often. Organizing thoughts, thinking about things happening in my life, etc etc.

The only time I really talk to myself is when I'm exercising and am wearing out and need some motivation to keep going.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have mental conversations with myself all the time, but I'm pretty sure everyone does.

But I don't talk to myself out loud, when I get angry and I'm by myself I might swear and such out loud, but nothing more then that.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
No, just the voices in my head.

Honestly though, I do, to the point where I sometimes have conversations with myself. I think it says quite a lot about myself.

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Yes, I do. I do it a lot when someone has angered me a lot or before I am about to talk to someone.

If someone made me angry, I usually curse their name to myself.

If I know I am going to encounter someone I like, I rehearse what I am going to say to them to myself.