Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Do you talk in your sleep? If yes, how much and what about? :lol:

I've got a funny story which I'll post after putting up the poll. :D

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
No I don't, but I know a lot of people that do, and it is very funny. They sit up in there sleep and start swearing, or talking about what they are dreaming, very funny stuff.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I sometimes talk in my sleep. I've been told it's not often, but when I do it's usually nonsense talk, mumbling and muttering. Maybe it's something I'm seeing or doing in a dream, who knows. One thing I once said while on holiday sharing a room with a mate was "The Russians are coming! It's a moustache!", and he hasn't let it go since. :urp:

However, there is something I do which is pretty wierd - I sometimes talk in that half-asleep, half-awake period, where your mind is just partially awake but your body is still sleeping. This is the time where people can ask me something and I'll respon; hell, a few weeks ago I fell asleep with the radio on and the morning show crew were doing some kind of Dr. Who quiz. Well, I started having a dream, and what the radio guys were saying went into the dream. Well, I started replying out loud and trying to answer some of the questions and talk to the people, because naturally in my dream we were sitting in a group around a camp fire having fun. :dunno: :hah:

Another funny story is that my older brother used to be really bad for doing this when we were kids. He would shout out in his sleep and talk to people; you could even ask him questions at times and he'd answer truthfully. My mother actually found out he had a girlfriend that way one time. :hah:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have been told on numerous occasions that I most definitely talk in my sleep. I guess I'm so good at it that I can even answer questions. :hah: Which probably doesnt ever work in my favor if I'm ever trying to keep a secret away from someone that sleeps with me.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I do when i'm in the half awake, half dreaming stage. The person who told me wouldn't tell me what i'd been saying though, and just did that annoying know-it-all smile. Very infuriating. I also randomly twitch in my sleep but that's another story :lol:

Nobody has ever told me I do, no. However when I've slept in the same room as other people they're never awake whilst I'm sleeping, because I'm always the last to go to sleep and then wake up at the same time as them. Just works out that way, so I've no idea really.

sb1732

Registered Member
Yes i've been told on a few occasions that i do, i don't think what i say ever makes sense though, but im not sure really. Hahaa.