• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you take tablets regularly?

Bliss

Sally Twit
This includes all tablets. Vitamins, blood pressure tablets, paracetamol (I know a couple of people that take these every single day even though nothing is wrong with them), tablets to control an illness etc.

I don't take any tablets on a regular basis and touch wood I won't need to any time soon!
I actually have a problem swallowing tablets and have to take soluble Panadol whenever I have a headache or something. I really should work on that considering I am 25 lol. I get scared I'm going to choke on them I think, so I just can't get them to go down.

Daemonic

Registered Member
So I am guessing this means any meds....

I take xanax but only as needed.... 3 to 4 times a week normally.

Since I just started online classes and am planning on taking evening classes as well soon I just started taking ritalin 1-2 times a day recently.

Last edited:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Oh the joy of meds...

Currently on Citalopram once a day and recently been taking sleeping tables whos name I cannot remember but they do seem to be affective!

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes I take tablets daily, several of them actually. I'm not going to list them, but I can happily say one of them is not "the pill" :)

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I take a Men's multi vitamin daily. That's about it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yes I take tablets daily, several of them actually. I'm not going to list them, but I can happily say one of them is not "the pill" :)
Before anyone gets any ideas I take the pill once a day and have for years as it was prescribed to me by a doctor for a medical condition. It basically stops me from going back to the days when I was severely anaemic.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
No, Amy, Crouts is ghey.

I take 1000 mg of evening primrose oil and an acidophilus caplet every day. The evening primrose oil is bewb medicine, keeps them from getting too swollen and painful in the week before AF. The acidophilus is to keep the digestive system working.