• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you swear often?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I try not to do in front of family and new people that I meet, but when I play sports or watch sports I usually tend to swear often.

Also, I swear a lot more when I'm drunk.

I'm careful in front of kids, mostly my 2-year old nephew, but I pretty much swear every day, in front of family or friends. To think that as a teenager, I never cursed! :p

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
EdgeHead said:
I'm careful in front of kids, mostly my 2-year old nephew, but I pretty much swear every day, in front of family or friends. To think that as a teenager, I never cursed! :p
Like Tabarnac/Estit or the F word and such?

I try to avoid swearing at all costs...I just don't see the point of it IMO. Which is weird because my wife has a pretty foul mouth. So instead of saying F*** I'll say fregen or for crying out loud.

Sabby

In primary school I swore like a sailor in the yard, just because I wasn't able to do it at home. Now it's usually a " Oh, for f**k sakes, when I'm alone or with buddies watching our team's play

smh122

Registered Member
Nah, I don't...done it before and could probably count on my hand how many times, but nah. I don't

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I swear more when I'm by myself. But I'm very god at not doing it at all when I'm around my nieces or other young kids. One time I was telling my 6 year old niece that the Blue Jays lost, and she said to me "and you were like 'oh, darnit!'" I just smiled and said "...something like that..." :lol: I'm not really proud of it but I've been known to let them fly when I'm at a sporting event with friends during crucial moments, but I definitely don't make a scene or anything.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I don't curse often, especially in public. When I do, it's usually during a Knicks game or singing along to a song.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise General Discussion 20
Jeanie General Discussion 18
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 7
sunrise Bathroom Wall 17
HalfEatenSurprise General Discussion 11