Do You Subscribe to Obama's Emails?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I joined the Obama mailing list last year. I don't generally like what his emails have to say in but I like to keep tabs on things regardless. :lol:

What about you? Do you subscribe to the White House or Obama newsletters?

One thing that bugs me about Obama's emails is that each and every one has a big red "DONATE" link at the bottom.

I mean, he's already elected. I thought he had unquestioned access to our tax dollars by now? :shifteyes:

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm sorry that the U.S. President's DONATE button is bigger than yours. Life is just so unfair.

To answer the question, no; I unsubscribed to his and all political mailings once the election was over.

BigBob

Registered Member
I joined one on Myspace, and the main one on his site.. but as soon as the election was over, like Tucker, I unsubscribed.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I never knew there were mailing lists. Nevertheless, I wouldn't subscribe to his or any other politicians. Also, so what if he has a donate button? Do you honestly expect every elected politician to not ask for money? Most of these guys are thinking of reelection the day after they're sworn in these days.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No I do not, and never have for any politician. I did however turn myself in to Obama's snitch email address some time back, reporting myself for opposing his policies and protesting against them. They've since shut it down.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I do not, and never have for any politician. I did however turn myself in to Obama's snitch email address some time back, reporting myself for opposing his policies and protesting against them. They've since shut it down.
LOL! Yeah that was kind of a freaky system... Not sure what he was thinking there.

Na, not me. I consider Obama and EVERY politician that does this as spam e-mail. I don't want a perfect typed up e-mail that is lawyer approved and gives me information I could have easily gotten from another source. I want a REAL e-mail created by Obama himself - or for the other politicians, by them themselves - the cold, honest truth. I know I'll never get that, so why sign-up? :(