Do you still use photo albums??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Apr 19, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

With everything nowadays being made/viewed via-internet because of things like Myspace and Facebook..things like photo albums pretty much instinct IMO. I was wondering if any of you still uses photo albums or you dont see the need for them with things like FB.

2. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

Hmmmmm, photo albums...... I've heard of these photo albums that you speak of.... I believe my parents use to have them... LOL! JK!

I'm actually in the process of convering our millions of pictures into digital photos so I don't have to move all those damn albums from one side of the house to the other.... Online albums is what we use now.....

3. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

I do, but I haven't tended to them in years. :(

4. retrobreakdown

retrobreakdown Registered Member

I haven't used a photo album since like the 90s...lol. I have so many photos I wouldn't know where to start if I had to print them all out. They're all sitting comfortably in my computer.

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

My parents do still yes, I mean they have digital cameras and what not but they always print the pictures at home and still save them to put on the wall or into the photo album. Because you can never be certain if you're gonna lose the data or picture by some accident or tragedy. Always have some kind of back-up plan to save precious moments caught on camera.

~Shwa

6. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

This is interesting, I have never thought about it before. I am not an avid camera user, but I must say I have never used a photo album, except when I was a kid and it was before digitalisation. They are completely unnecessary now, with, like you said online services, and digital photo frames it is far more convenient to not worry about printing them and then putting them in some book.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually still have 2 big albums from my photo's taken in the UK. I love that they are in Albums. It makes it feel old school. I see there is now a new trwend where you can print your digital photo's into an album, like litterally print it on the page. I think this is awesome for wedding albums. Let's face it, we all still want/need wedding albums!

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't use photo albums, but my parents still have some of old baby photos of me, but they keep them, I have none and don't plan on using them.

9. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

Yeah its true! You can plan them online and all. They are pretty cool.

I think a hard copy wedding album is the way to go, that way when you get a bad divorce you can cut the partner out :lol:

10. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

:lol: Now that is too funny!!!!!!! :lol: But I thought that was what Photochopping was all about????? :lol: