• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you still send letters?

ashie624

Registered Member
I do. I have a few friends who live in other states and I talk to them online but we also like to send letters to each other once and awhile.

canuck

I miss getting letters in the mail. I used to write to penpals way back when I was younger but its been ages. It would be nice to get some snail mail again once in a while instead of bills and more bills.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I can honestly say that I've never mailed a letter in my life. When I was a kid, I never had anyone that I could send a letter too. As I got older, email and IM became the best way to contact someone far away. Now I can talk to people in Britland on my phone. I'd love to mail someone something sometime. I always mean to send things here and there, but i never seem to get around to going to the post office.

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
Me and my ex use to write letters to each other all the time...even though we spent nearly every hour of every day together, we still did it even when we moved in together.

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
I do. I have a prison pen pal and we write usually one letter a week to each other, I always get excited to read his letters and have to make sure I'm comfy and ready to respond when I read it lol.

Urstadt

Registered Member
I haven't sent a letter in years. The only time I use snail mail is to send in a bill or mail an item to someone.

Dabs

Registered Member
I do. I have a prison pen pal and we write usually one letter a week to each other, I always get excited to read his letters and have to make sure I'm comfy and ready to respond when I read it lol.
Is this prisoner on death row or due to be released soon??

Merliin

I think that greeting cards save some kind of romanticism as well as writing letters using your own hand. For sure, some people may be afraid of their handwriting but true letter -- is a masterpiece for all romantics, haha :3

I used to create my own greeting cards for my roommates and family members. Hopefully, I found a good Free online greeting cards maker editor for these purposes. In the very beginning I used standard Paint on windows OS :D