• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you still have your old school books?

Bliss

Sally Twit
All of my school books, awards, report cards, etc are in a big box at my mum and dad's house. I'll look through them from time to time. It's nice to see how my writing progressed over the years. And how the teacher's opinion of me changed from year to year haha.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, I always got rid of them. I have some papers from grade 12. Just some memorable reports that I never threw out. Otherwise, I never had any use for the rest of it. It just took up space so I burned em :lol:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have no idea if I still have mine, haven't seen them in years. Though my mum is a sentimental sod so I wouldn't be surprised if she has them all stashed away somewhere.

When I read the title, I thought you meant textbooks. I still have a ton of those from school. Probably should have sold them to younger kids instead of holding onto them.

Danno

Registered Member
I believe my mum still has a few of mine. I saw them a few months back. Depressing stuff.

Infact, not only do I still have mine, I have a couple of 'Bradley Khan's' books aswell. God knows who that guy is.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I kept all of my law school books and I have a couple of undergrad books like an old Economics books. They're in my study. My high school and before stuff is at my moms house.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I threw out all of my old school books. Too many bad memories. As for everything else (report cards, photos, etc), my Mum has those. I would've thrown those out too if she hadn't gotten her hands on them first.

Stacey

Registered Member
Yep. I can't actually bring myself to get rid of them tbh. :L And I never thought I'd say that.

Dabs

Registered Member
No school books, but I do have all my grade cards. I wasn't the brightest crayon in the box *sigh*

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I had all my school books, even from grade 2 and I only threw them out last year when I was clearing out the garage to make for a new room. It was a fun experience reading through them, should've kept a few actually.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I wish but my mom was never sentimental. What I have left are transcript from HS (senior year), university and masters. I don't have books with me (well most of them I borrowed anyway) but I have a copy of my thesis - the other is at the school library.