Do you spell check?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Aug 14, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Before you post a long post or long words do you spell check you posts either by Google or in a Word document?

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

FF does it for me, and I take full advantage of it.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

Firefox also takes care of my spelling. I always check my spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. If I see something wrong after I post, I fix it immediately.
    It has become a habit, I think.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yep. You bet I do. Some days I can spell and other days I can't spell worth a shit.

5. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i never use a spell checker, although i prolly should

6. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Always. Whatever I write represents me to the world so I always double-check my spelling, grammar and punctuation.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

FireFox has a nice little feature where it spell checks for me. I'm not really a bad speller in the first place, though... So I don't typically need it.

8. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

i wish but the one on FF deletes what i wrote and my word has expired.... thats why i sound like a bloddy idiot most days... i cant spell and its really hard to spell check, honestly i dont feel like putting out the effort sometimes either

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Hi, I'm OpenOffice.org, and I'm awesome!

With that aside, I let the built in FF spell checker do the job. I did have to add a new dictionary, though, but it's all good.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I use FireFox to spell check for me, and sometimes I pick the wrong word over the correct one. Oops! :lol: