• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you sleep when you change place?

Saffy

Registered Member
im not good at sleeping on buses planes etc. but ok in a strange bed,, as long as the pillows are good and not flat:lol:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
For me it doesn't matter if it's the bed or the floor, I just need to have my pillow because it's the best thing ever since sliced bread. When I travel somewhere that takes hours to get to, I bring my pillow.

viLky

ykLiv
I prefer my own bed. Maybe because I know when I get up I'll be there safe and sound.

(^ That actually sounds like I've been sleeping in some very dangerous places... which I haven't, but y'know, each to their own. Blah... blah.. next...)

With all of that said, I can sleep comfortably in a different place. I just NEED MY OWN BED AND ROOM. I hate, HATE, H-A-T-E sharing a room with a person. I just can't do it. I don't like the noises other people make, I don't like the smells, the disturbance, anything! I know it'll make it very hard for possible future relationships, but guess what lady, you get your own room. Git owt as one might say. I need my own bed. No people, no pets, no plants, na-da! Even those micro organisms on my body are starting to cause a disturbance. ;\

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I hate, HATE, H-A-T-E sharing a room with a person. I just can't do it. I don't like the noises other people make, I don't like the smells, the disturbance, anything! I know it'll make it very hard for possible future relationships, but guess what lady, you get your own room. Git owt as one might say. I need my own bed. No people, no pets, no plants, na-da! Even those micro organisms on my body are starting to cause a disturbance. ;\
God, I have the same problem. :shifteyes:
It's so hard for me to share a room with anyone else [friends, family ..etc]
I HATE it when they snore, or breath loudly.

But unlike you, I wouldn't mind any dog sleeping in my room no matter how much noise it could make.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
My ability to fall asleep in a foreign environment mostly hinges on the temperature. It is damn near impossible for me to fall asleep anywhere if I'm too warm, let alone in a foreign location. But if it's a good temp, then I can generally handle almost any sleeping arrangement as long as the pillow isn't too firm or big. It was hard for me to fall asleep at my girlfriends old apartment because she had really thick pillows and it always gave me a crick in my neck the next morning.

Roxy101

Registered Member
i always find i can never realy sleep in any other bed other than my own, i've been like that for years. Although i've never had a problem sleeping when i go the festivals. have laid asleep in a bush for hours lol

Wolff

I normally have no problem sleeping anywhere. Actually, I find myself sleeping better in hotel rooms rather then my own home. I always fall to sleep faster and I tend to sleep longer without waking up. I think It's because I'm much more relaxed in hotels. Maids, breakfest, and hot showers that never run out. :D

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I have never thought about this, but I guess I sleep when I'm tired. In my bed or whatever I guess I'll drop off easier because I'm accustomed to it being the norm. Yet, I have known hotel beds to be miles comfier than my own craphole mattress. In the end, if I'm tired I'll sleep anywhere, on the floor or in a cupboard, it wouldn't bother me... -- Although, for those I will definitely ache like frigg in the morning. Damn cupboards.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have no trouble sleeping elsewhere...which is good, considering I travel a lot. My main issue is not really where I am but the comfort of pillows. Sometimes I bring my stuffed toy that I use for head pillow because certain pillows, even those of hotels, make my head/neck hurt and that's the reason sometimes why it's difficult for me to sleep.