• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you sleep when you change place?

Bonnie

Registered Member
I sleep anywhere, any place.

I can fall asleep in an empty bathtub and cramped space with no problem. As long as it's sleep.... :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That reminds me, I've actually fallen asleep in an empty bathtub before. I was sober, too.

I can actually sleep just about anywhere as long as I can get comfortable and don't have anyone around (except a SO, of course, but I adjust to their quirks quickly).

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
That reminds me, I've actually fallen asleep in an empty bathtub before. I was sober, too.
Wow. LOL. that's strange and funny. Are you sure you were sober?
Why in the world would you sleep in a bathtub?

k3rm0r

Registered Member
I can sleep everywere, at any given time aslong as i want to sleep.
To me it sounds strange that they need their pillow and such.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can sleep anywhere if the place is comfortable. I can sleep in a car if I have too, as long as I have enough room I'm fine. When I moved to my own house I didn't have any issues.

Starfire86

Registered Member
No, not really. It's pretty easy for me to get to sleep- the droning of a fan, washer/dryer, airconditioning, whatever puts me to sleep.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I tend to sleep better when I do go somewhere new. I don't know why, but I can never sleep in my own home.. It just seems like everywhere else is more comfortable than my own home. It really doesnt matter either, I can sleep on the floor, a recliner, the bed, a couch in a new place, but at my house I can't sleep easily, except on the couch.

I cannot sleep in a car or on a plane, like Zappa.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I am quite adaptable; I can sleep almost anywhere.......anytime with or without the usual comforts associated with sleeping (pillow, bed, blanket..etc).
I must admit though that I most definitely prefer sleeping on my own bed.

konboye

Registered Member
I always have trouble sleeping when I change place...
I cannot feel comfortable when I am not in my own bed..:shake:

Just like moi, I probably have to toss and turn all night. I will need a couple of days to adjust.