Do you sleep when you change place?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Aug 15, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I've heard people say they hardly get to sleep somewhere else because they are not sleeping in their own house, in that bed with that pillow.

What about you?
    For me it's not a problem when I change bed/place it's just that I need to have my own pillow or else I have to make sure the other pillow is as comfortable and soft as mine.

2. Zappa

Zappa Registered Member

My deal is I just have to be in a bed. Can't sleep on buses or airplanes unfortunately.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I sleep better in different places. Until I get re-adjusted, that is. Don't know why but I find something relaxing about a new environment, I suppose... I've always gotten to sleep quicker when I'm away from home.

Prefer to be in my own bed though, despite it generally taking longer to get to sleep. Used to it by now.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

For me it's all about the pillow. If I bring my own pillow then I can probably sleep in just about any bed most of the time. With a different pillow I do sometimes have a hard time sleeping, at least for a night or two before I get adjusted to it.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

For me, it really depends on the placement of the bed.. but normally if I stay over somebodies house, say for a party or something, I sleep on the couch where I feel more comfortable.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It depends on what people are around and how tired I am. Sometimes I can't sleep in other places if I'm not alone.

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

As long as I have my pillow, and even then if I'm tired enough no matter where I am I can sleep. General rule though, my pillow and my soft pillow case that I have are a must.

8. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

I always have trouble sleeping when I change place...
    I cannot feel comfortable when I am not in my own bed..:shake:

9. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

It doesn't matter where I sleep at. I can adjust pretty quickly. I do prefer to sleep in my own bed though because I like my room cold.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

As long as the bed is comfy and I have at least four pillows I can sleep anywhere.