• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you shower a particular way every time?

BigBob

Registered Member
I was thinking about it the other day, obviously while I was in the shower. Do you shower a particular way every time? If you're not sure what I mean, do you start with one thing every time you get in and then work your way around?

When I shower, I start with shampooing my hair, then go from right arm to left, then right leg to left, the undercarriage ;) and then my feet.. then rinse.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why yes, yes I do. I've been doing the same pattern and routine in the shower since I can remember.

I don't even think about it anymore; I just do it that way every time.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Yeah, I do, although not totally deliberately. It'll start with a pulsating neck and shoulder massage, wind through the washclothery (face before funk!) and end with either toothbrushery or shampooery. The routine is not a rigid one, though; I do perform the various tasks in different order on occasion, without giving it any real notice.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
If I'm washing only my body, I start with my face and then the rest.
When washing my head, I start with it and then my face and the rest.

I never do it the other way around.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I always shampoo my hair first and then wash the rest starting at the top and working down.

Dabs

Registered Member
I start with shampooing my hair first. Then rinse, then add conditioner. I leave the conditioner in while I wash my entire body, face to toes and every place in between. Then I shave. Then I might stand there and let the water rinse me more and just pour over me, and the end is rinsing out the conditioner. After the conditioner is out, I am done!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wash my hair first because it's so boring. I then wash my arms and work my way down town.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I don't have a shower as the water pressure in my flat sucks, as a result I have to have a bath before I go to work, I usually dunk my head etc under the water to wake up then wash all over. I am quite boring to be fair...

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Nope, I don't really have a shower routine. I'm pretty crazy like that...

...but really it just depends on how cold I was prior to getting in and how lazy I'm feeling/if I'm in a rush. But I do usually wash my hair first. Oh, save for rinsing the conditioner. I like to leave that in a couple mins before washing it out, so I'll do other stuff in that time.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Shampoo, condition, wash my body with soap, wash my face with different soap, shave. Sometimes I brush my teeth in the shower.