• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you shave the hair down there?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Well, do ya?

I've taken up shaving, well because the chicks dig it. :D
But getting nicked is not pleasant, at all.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Try an electric shaver?

I rarely shave my legs, so no - i don't shave down below :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yes I agree, Magnum. Nothing better than feeling like you're blowing a little boy.
Leave something down there, jeez.

I don't get rid of it all but I don't like to keep a garden down there either.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh yessa, I shave my junk, for sure.

Bliss, you should be able to tell the difference between a little boy & a full grown man that likes the feel of smooth balls. Haha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I keep my junk trimmed, I don't like to shave down there. I tried it once and I cut my sack slightly. Not going to do it again because it hurted.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't think it looks right if you get rid of it all. Nobody needs a bush but I think you should leave something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I shave everything, I'm in totally agreement with Kons statement about Bliss assertion. I think clean shaving looks way better than having some hair down there. I don't shave every day, but I try to maintain every other days.