• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you remember your first time?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I do...the details and the date. I don't think about it often but like today, when I saw the date, I casually remembered it is the anniversary of my lost virginity. :lol:

Perhaps I'm just sentimental, or is it not rare for people to remember their first (not necessarily the subsequent ones) whether it was good, normal, bad?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I remember it, but not the date. It wasn't a horrible experience but it wasn't the greatest either.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Mine was not horrible although I wouldn't say it's one of the good ones. I guess I've "preserved" myself for so long that when it finally happened, it was a big occasion enough for me to remember.

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow ysabel, you're good!
I remember my first time and where it was at and what age I was and who the guy was...but I sure don't remember the date.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I roughly remember. It was some time in April in 2000. I can't remember the exact date, but it was late April. The rest of the details I remember rather vividly though! :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sometime in December of 2002. It was in a garage, it was freezing and it was actually pretty good. :lol:

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I remember the date, the day, positions haha every little detail. I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup though.

Impact

V.I.P.
I remember my first time, although it is hazy. It was also my first time getting drunk and high, so that explains the haziness. I don't remember the exact date but it was back in 2005 some time. It was with my then boyfriend in the hallway and lounge of one of my friends places. And he likes to bring that fact up pretty much every time we drink with someone new. Good times.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My first time was with my now ex husband, actually. It was before we were married, though. I was 17, and I remember it being rather painful. I don't think I enjoyed the first time at all.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
And he likes to bring that fact up pretty much every time we drink with someone new. Good times.
Rudi does that to me all the time as well. Or even with friends who all know this story already, he will always bring it up when we are all together. Like anyone cares to hear that. :rolleyes: He sure knows how to make a girl feel special about her first time. Still, I do love that asshole! :D