Do You Relax

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ecnotek, Apr 1, 2005.

1. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Does anybody relax by watching the clouds. The way it changes shapes and move quicky as you sit back and take it all in. Then the sun slowly goes away and left behind that muti-color glow. I'm I the only one that do this crazy thing. OH! wait a minute WHERE I'M I! Just kidding.......

Hi, everyone! Hope to have some wonderful time here.

Ecnotek

Major likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I know I don't. Relaxing to me is sitting somewhere listening to whatever type of music I am in the mood for. I suppose I could sit outside and watch the clouds with headphones on, LOL!

And welcome to the board ecnotek. :)

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That's an easy one. I nightsurf or I mess around with my game systems..Can't watch many clouds at night..Oh yeah! I love to get my telescopes out and check out the stars ..

BTW Welcome ecnotek :cool:

4. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

Relax? Whats that?
    If I even think of relaxing my kids scream for me.
    Ugh.

~kyrie~

p.s. Look at the cute avatar Andrew made me :) ...........he's my hero.

Major likes this.
  5. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

sleep is when i am relxed. Silince is actually what relaxes me having no sound.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I dont get too see many clouds living in a desert area... but still see images in them when I do stare at them (when they are around)... not as much as when I lived back east!! then it was easy!!
    I relax doing certain things. and playing video games... its the only constant change!!

7. meaniema

meaniema New Member

Relax? Oh man i wish! The most relaxation i get is sitting in the car taxing this kid to that practice, that kid to scouts, or picking the others up at school. That is of course when i'm not begging them for silence or telling them to keep their hands to themselves. To think i thought that the older they got the easier it would be HA tomorrow I have to be at 3 places at once and one kid who wants to be two places at once, one in gymnastics with a bday invite, one in tai kwon do, two more in cheerleading not to mention the one on my hip! ;)

~Sheila

8. trees

trees Registered Member

Relaxing for me...........................is getting to sit by my computer, and do things I like to do, like..........stay on this site, and ebay without my children or hubby aggravating the heck out of me! Most of the time this is impossible, but the few times it does happen, is like a piece of "relaxation heaven!" :lol:

Major likes this.
  9. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

trees,
    That is so funny LOL! It was the only thing that had me laughing today.
    Thanks. And I do know what you meannnnn.

10. coupleacudanuts

coupleacudanuts New Member

Is cigarette smoke watching in the same category as cloud watching?
    Because when I light up.......Things get kind of cloudy.........

Major likes this.