Do you relate to this?

This was e-mailed to me a little while ago, and I thought most people on this forum could relate to it, if not it's a good chuckle!

You know your addicted to the internet wnen.........

-You kiss your spouses homepage
-Your bookmark list takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom
-You find yourself brainstorming for new subjects to Google
-You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines
-You spend half of the vacation with your laptop in your lap and your kid in the overhead compartment
-Your dreams are in html
-You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading
-You start introducing yourself as jim @II net dot net dot au
-You turn up the volume real loud when leaving the room so you can hear if anyone IM’s you
-All of your friends have @ in their names
-Your dog has its own webpage
-You check your mail, it says,”no new messages” so you check it again.
-You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to thebathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back
-Your sweetie says communication is important in a marriage, so you buy another computer and network them together so you can IM each other anytime
-You have withdrawals if you are away from the computer more than a few hours
-you rate your friends by the amount of bandwith they have
-you double-click your T.V. remote

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would be interesting if everyone rated how close they are to this on a scale of 1 to 10.

Personally, 11/10 LOL!

Except for the "downloading" thing. I would think "deleting" or something else. Downloading would be eating... Perhaps uploading, but the idea of uploading doesn't make sense with it either..

I am thinking too far into it..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Forehead Guy said:
Would be interesting if everyone rated how close they are to this on a scale of 1 to 10.

Personally, 11/10 LOL!

Except for the "downloading" thing. I would think "deleting" or something else. Downloading would be eating... Perhaps uploading, but the idea of uploading doesn't make sense with it either..

I am thinking too far into it..

um.....that was just more than we actually needed to visualize! gee thanks Andrew!

delete delete delete!!

lol, some of them i definitely can relate to. i'm afraid i'm too much of an outdoors person to sit in front of a computer all day, but i do wish they would make some more advanced personal devices to surf outside!!!

Mina

Registered Member
lol I can relate to this TOO well... :) In fact I don't own a laptop, but my hubby is renting me one fot my trip to alaska so that I can still be 'connected'

I'm bad enough that I couldn't live without my DSL could never go back to dial-up