Do you relate to this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Apr 27, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This was e-mailed to me a little while ago, and I thought most people on this forum could relate to it, if not it's a good chuckle!

You know your addicted to the internet wnen.........

-You kiss your spouses homepage
    -Your bookmark list takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom
    -You find yourself brainstorming for new subjects to Google
    -You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines
    -You spend half of the vacation with your laptop in your lap and your kid in the overhead compartment
    -Your dreams are in html
    -You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading
    -You start introducing yourself as jim @II net dot net dot au
    -You turn up the volume real loud when leaving the room so you can hear if anyone IM’s you
    -All of your friends have @ in their names
    -Your dog has its own webpage
    -You check your mail, it says,”no new messages” so you check it again.
    -You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to thebathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back
    -Your sweetie says communication is important in a marriage, so you buy another computer and network them together so you can IM each other anytime
    -You have withdrawals if you are away from the computer more than a few hours
    -you rate your friends by the amount of bandwith they have
    -you double-click your T.V. remote

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

boy howdy do i ever relate thats a good one i will have to hang on to it if you dont mind

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Would be interesting if everyone rated how close they are to this on a scale of 1 to 10.

Personally, 11/10 LOL!

Except for the "downloading" thing. I would think "deleting" or something else. Downloading would be eating... Perhaps uploading, but the idea of uploading doesn't make sense with it either..

I am thinking too far into it..

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

um.....that was just more than we actually needed to visualize! gee thanks Andrew!

delete delete delete!!

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

At least he didn't mention deleting the cookies LOL :lol: Whoops!!!

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I could relate with a few of them, but they were all funny

7. precision

precision Registered Member

It's sad...I did check my email in the middle of the night last night on the way back to bed...I have issues, obviously.

8. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

definately addicted. i hope i never get quite that bad though!! :lol:

9. split

split New Member

lol, some of them i definitely can relate to. i'm afraid i'm too much of an outdoors person to sit in front of a computer all day, but i do wish they would make some more advanced personal devices to surf outside!!!

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

lol I can relate to this TOO well... :) In fact I don't own a laptop, but my hubby is renting me one fot my trip to alaska so that I can still be 'connected'

I'm bad enough that I couldn't live without my DSL could never go back to dial-up