• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice Do you read fantasy books?

Nulekpacha

Now I'm interesting in fantasy book, but I don't know which one I should start reading.
Can anyone suggest some interesting fantasy books for me?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't recommend any books but I would like to welcome you to the forum.

Do you read a lot?

Nulekpacha

I can't recommend any books but I would like to welcome you to the forum.

Do you read a lot?
Thank you very much :)
This is my first time to join here.

And yes, I like to spend time with my novels. Whodunit is a kind of novel that I like.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome to forum. :D
Im always interesting in fantasy books and movies. My favorites are the Harry Potter books and the The Hobbit. I like any books and movies with dragons and other fantasy animals and peoples.

Nulekpacha

Welcome to forum. :D
Im always interesting in fantasy books and movies. My favorites are the Harry Potter books and the The Hobbit. I like any books and movies with dragons and other fantasy animals and peoples.
That's sound good! I used to see Harry Potter movies but never read it before. Is it different from books? I think Harry Potter are good fantasy books to start. :D Thank you for your suggestion.:)

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That's sound good! I used to see Harry Potter movies but never read it before. Is it different from books? I think Harry Potter are good fantasy books to start. :D Thank you for your suggestion.:)
Cool! :) Theres a lot different from the books and not in the movies. I have all the movies and even the ending is different from the book.
For example - It wasnt in the boathouse where Potter met Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Also the Elder wand was never broken in the book.

A lot of other stuff too. Imo the books better than the movies.You also learn more about the background in the books. :cool:

Nulekpacha

Cool! :) Theres a lot different from the books and not in the movies. I have all the movies and even the ending is different from the book.
For example - It wasnt in the boathouse where Potter met Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Also the Elder wand was never broken in the book.

A lot of other stuff too. Imo the books better than the movies.You also learn more about the background in the books. :cool:
It's very interesting. :eek: And I agree with you that the books better than movies. I think in the books have more details that we can image the story by ourselves.
Thank you for your information again. :)