Advice Do you read fantasy books?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome to forum. :D
Im always interesting in fantasy books and movies. My favorites are the Harry Potter books and the The Hobbit. I like any books and movies with dragons and other fantasy animals and peoples.

Welcome to forum. :D
Im always interesting in fantasy books and movies. My favorites are the Harry Potter books and the The Hobbit. I like any books and movies with dragons and other fantasy animals and peoples.
That's sound good! I used to see Harry Potter movies but never read it before. Is it different from books? I think Harry Potter are good fantasy books to start. :D Thank you for your suggestion.:)

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That's sound good! I used to see Harry Potter movies but never read it before. Is it different from books? I think Harry Potter are good fantasy books to start. :D Thank you for your suggestion.:)
Cool! :) Theres a lot different from the books and not in the movies. I have all the movies and even the ending is different from the book.
For example - It wasnt in the boathouse where Potter met Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Also the Elder wand was never broken in the book.

A lot of other stuff too. Imo the books better than the movies.You also learn more about the background in the books. :cool:

Cool! :) Theres a lot different from the books and not in the movies. I have all the movies and even the ending is different from the book.
For example - It wasnt in the boathouse where Potter met Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Also the Elder wand was never broken in the book.

A lot of other stuff too. Imo the books better than the movies.You also learn more about the background in the books. :cool:
It's very interesting. :eek: And I agree with you that the books better than movies. I think in the books have more details that we can image the story by ourselves.
Thank you for your information again. :)