• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you read books more than once?

IKnowKungRoo

Registered Member
I almost never re read anything, I tend to remember whats coming next and it annoys me. Im the same with movies too, only really good movies ever get re watched.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
I do it all the time. Sometimes I just go back if certain parts caught my attention, but often I'll reread the whole thing. I've often found that a year later I can often get almost the full enjoyment out of a book I read before, and after a few years it almost always works.

“I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once.”
C.S. Lewis

Miaka999

Registered Member
yes I read my fav. books more than once. When I am bored I like doing calculus problems and trigonometry problems. It keeps my mind moving.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I do it all the time. Sometimes I just go back if certain parts caught my attention, but often I'll reread the whole thing. I've often found that a year later I can often get almost the full enjoyment out of a book I read before, and after a few years it almost always works.

“I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once.”
C.S. Lewis
I'm the same as you Wade. I usually leave it a year or more, and then I love reading the book again. There has been times where I have read the same book more than once in one year and I haven't enjoyed it as much, it was just too soon.

Ziggy

Sup?
I think I've read every Matthew Reilly book more than once.

I've also read Watchmen about four times, really incredible graphic novel.