PC Games Do you play WoW?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Adrenaline, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Adrenaline

Adrenaline Registered Member

World of Warcraft that is.

I used to play, but I got really bored and quit.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I play "the other WoW" - the card game (which is based on the online game).

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I used to play it last year but got bored once I reached L40. I did enjoy it at the time but it did start to take over my life. Maybe I wasn't bored... Maybe I just realised it was bad for me.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I can happily say the I'm not a player of WOW.....it's was just a game I knew everyone was going to get into and spend their time on instead of doing something recreational and exciting. Other than that, I played City of Heroes.

~Shwa

5. MusicJ

MusicJ Registered Member

I played it before, and frankly it bored me. I don't know why, but it just did....

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I don't but my wife does. Personally I don't see what the big deal is... half the time I watch her play she is walking somewhere. There seems to be no point, if a game is made and you spend half of it running or walking somewhere, I can find better things to do with my time.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

She needs to get herself a mount then! Isn't she L40+ yet? :lick:

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

haha. :lol: so now somebody sees why I don't like Zelda Windwaker. Thanks Pro I needed that.

I tried World Of Warcraft (I probably put 5 hours into it) out and sure enough I hated it, but now that I've played it before I can have a real discussion with people about why it's a complete waste of time.

like Pro2A said it really is mostly walking around which is not fun.

I don't like the game and don't play.

9. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have played it, but I am now over it mainly because I couldn't stick to it to well because I didn't have the time for it.

10. Spoonweaver

Spoonweaver New Member

Everyone plays wow. I mean what kind of question is that?! You should have asked a better question, like what server are you on, and what faction.