PC Games Do you play WoW?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I used to play it last year but got bored once I reached L40. I did enjoy it at the time but it did start to take over my life. Maybe I wasn't bored... Maybe I just realised it was bad for me.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I can happily say the I'm not a player of WOW.....it's was just a game I knew everyone was going to get into and spend their time on instead of doing something recreational and exciting. Other than that, I played City of Heroes.

~Shwa

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I don't but my wife does. Personally I don't see what the big deal is... half the time I watch her play she is walking somewhere. There seems to be no point, if a game is made and you spend half of it running or walking somewhere, I can find better things to do with my time.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't but my wife does. Personally I don't see what the big deal is... half the time I watch her play she is walking somewhere. There seems to be no point, if a game is made and you spend half of it running or walking somewhere, I can find better things to do with my time.
She needs to get herself a mount then! Isn't she L40+ yet? :lick:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.

haha. :lol: so now somebody sees why I don't like Zelda Windwaker. Thanks Pro I needed that.

I tried World Of Warcraft (I probably put 5 hours into it) out and sure enough I hated it, but now that I've played it before I can have a real discussion with people about why it's a complete waste of time.

like Pro2A said it really is mostly walking around which is not fun.

I don't like the game and don't play.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have played it, but I am now over it mainly because I couldn't stick to it to well because I didn't have the time for it.