Do you plan ahead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Are you the type of person that likes to make plans for 1-2 weeks ahead? Do you find that if you do it doesn't always go to plan?

Personally I have tried to make plans for weeks ahead before and I gave up because it always goes wrong. People cancel at the last minute etc.
    Nowadays I take each day as it comes and at most will only plan for a couple of days ahead, to avoid any disappointment.

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Most of the time i will go day by day,on the occasions when i have planned ahead it has allways turned into a farse,people dropping out,changing there mind about things that sort of thing.
    I may plan my weekends on the thursday but by friday i know that things will of changed

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes. It depends on the event. Sometimes I prefer not to have plans and be surprised or just do what I feel like that day. Other times, I plan like I'm paid to do it. Right now, the farthest event I have started planning on is for my August vacation next year. :lol:

4. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

I used to plan for the week or so, but then it stopped working out so many times that I just plan for the next few minutes now.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Weeks in advance? There is no way I could do that except for vacation days or surgery or something. I'm lucky to get through a week and have it work out right.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I always plan last minute, I believe things are more fun when there plan last minute then a few weeks ahead.

The only things that I plan weeks ahead is a special event, like a Christmas party, or a birthday party.

7. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I worry ahead more than I plan ahead. I do plan things as best I can but plans tend to die hard, so I try to keep on my toes too.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I tend to flu by the seat of my pants. Every time I try to make plans they always go wrong or just don't pan out.

Besides it's kind of fun going Day to Day, you never know what you will wind up doing for the day.

9. vampirebloom

vampirebloom Registered Member

i plan maybe a few days ahead unless it's a birthday in which case i plan a few week ahead.

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I try to plan ahead by a couple of days at least. If its a big event like a holiday or something I plan a couple weeks ahead.