Do you password protect your computer?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Pretty standard having a password on your PC in some shape or form. Have one for my laptop, my account on the Xbox and my phone.

Each of my computer will have my password,login password and admin account password,the purpose of the password is, of course, to protect the computer, and there's no doubt about it, if something goes wrong and the computer is stolen or someone tries to open your computer without your consent,now,your password will help you.
But sometimes, I also forget my password, because every January or two months, I change a new password.

Each of my computer will have my password,login password and admin account password,the purpose of the password is, of course, to protect the computer, and there's no doubt about it, if something goes wrong and the computer is stolen or someone tries to open your computer without your consent,now,your password will help you.
But sometimes, I also forget my password, because every January or two months, I change a new password.
Maybe more because of my work,i have to work on my computer for at least 9 hours every day,all the important data is saved on the computer.so the password is very important to me.
Sharing some tips on computer passwords.
WinPWD Windows Password Recovery - Best Windows Password Reset Tool
How to Password Protect Windows 10

Impaired, I agree with you that having a password for my home computer is not living in fear.

But me working on the internet has other risks. But I still use the internet because I don't want to live in fear.