Do you only watch...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, May 15, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering when you watch different sports do you only watch your favorite team, or you enjoy watching other teams play as well.

Personally I watch as many games as I can. Obviously my favorite team comes first, but if their not playing then I'll watch another team play.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Usually my favorite team(s), but a lot of it depends on my mood, what else I've got going on, etc.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't get a lot of my favorite team down here but I also am very picky at what ones I will watch because I really hate to watch a game I know is going to be a washout.

4. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I only make time to watch my team play but try to keep up with what the other teams in the NFL are doing in general. And I don't mind a good blow out as long as it is my team doing the dominating, but if a team I don't like is winning I'll get bored. Up until this past season I almost always watched the Monday night game. I usually catch some of the Sunday night game, so in both those cases it is just to watch more football because I am a fan of the game itself. I do enjoy most competitive sports but sadly ESPN news is about all I usually have time for with any other kinds of sports lately.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I never really liked watching other teams play AFL last year, I only watched the Collingwood games, but this year, I've been to many Richmond & Essendon games..due to my mates supporting them as well.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Fantasy sports helps pay attention to other games but I would watch them anyways. I am a fan of certain teams first but I am a fan of the sport in general as well. Most sports that is.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I can watch a game even if my favorite teams aren't playing, especially when I anticipate that it will be filled with impressive performance (I recognise that such can come from other sportives too, not just my faves).

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I typically only watch my favorite teams. I will watch games of rival teams to see how they are doing but I dont find that much time to sit around and watch TV so I mostly check final scores so that way I know what happened but dont have to watch the whole game. That way I can sit down to watch my favorite teams and know what chances they have against who they are playing.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it's good to see that you guys watch other teams play as well. I am a huge sports follower as you already know. So I enjoy watching as many games as I can. It's a good way to learn about other players/teams that way as well.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Depends on the sport and what's at stake. For college football I watch as many games as I can. I watch a lot of soccer and college basketball as well. For other sports I couldn't care less about watching random teams playing regular season games, but I usually watch playoff games.