• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you need a website?

doyle369

Registered Member
Hi,
I have recently set up my own website http://www.willdoyle.co.uk
I am looking to make my 1st website and add it to my portfolio.

Is there anyone on here that would like me to make them a website for them (personal website?)? For FREE

I would normally charge £300 plus hosting (hosting is £20)

The reason I am offering to make you a website for free is because it is hard for me to get clients when I dont have a portfolio.

I dont really want to make anything to complicated...eg. an online shop...

as this is my first website that ill be making for someone...and I aint gunna be charging you.

Just a few reasons why having a website is a great idea. This reasons are mainly for businesses.

- A web site has been proven to increase the sales of a company dramatically.

- Many people have access to the internet and they find it easier to contact you via a web site. If you haven't got a web page then you are missing out on all of these potential customers.

- Your web site will be available to 30-50 million people.

Regards

Will

Last edited:

Michael1982

Registered Member
Hi,
I have recently set up my own website http://www.willdoyle.co.uk
I am looking to make my 1st website and add it to my portfolio.

Is there anyone on here that would like me to make them a website for them (personal website?)? For FREE

I would normally charge £300 plus hosting (hosting is £20)

The reason I am offering to make you a website for free is because it is hard for me to get clients when I dont have a portfolio.

I dont really want to make anything to complicated...eg. an online shop...

as this is my first website that ill be making for someone...and I aint gunna be charging you.

Just a few reasons why having a website is a great idea. This reasons are mainly for businesses.

- A web site has been proven to increase the sales of a company dramatically.

- Many people have access to the internet and they find it easier to contact you via a web site. If you haven't got a web page then you are missing out on all of these potential customers.

- Your web site will be available to 30-50 million people.

Regards

Will

Sounds like a good idea, but I think that if I wanted my own site, I would try to do it myself!