Do you name your electronics?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malificus, Dec 4, 2008.

?

DO you name your electronics?

1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

73.3%
  1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Like do you have something that you call say, your computer, iPod, DVD player, etc.

For example, at my old anime club, there was a DVD player called God. It was one of those region free ones that could play Divx files too. When God died, they got a new one, this time called Satan. Their server was Kelly.

For me I have a lot of named stuff revolving around my Computer, Aura. My iPod is Alice, my external HD is Mana, and My flash drive is Gardenia. C drive is Celia, and D is Dawn.

|:>

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

No but I find that quite funny :hah:
    The only non-human thing I've ever named that doesn't require a name, is my car, which is called Mrs Taylor. Nothing electronic though like you've mentioned.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes I have Named my laptop Evil and my other laptop Attitude, other than those two I don't name my other electronics.

4. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I know a woman that kept an electronic batton in her bedroom. It was called 'Jesica Rabbit.'
    She phoned me once with a stuttur "H,h,ho,how do y,y,you t,t,t,t,u,r,r,r,n this-thing-off?"

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

My sister named her car and her laptop. I think its weird haha

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I don't name any of my electronics unless you count yelling at it if I'm losing a game, ha.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I never have, it sounds weird. I wonder if there's any correlation between this and naming one's privates?

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I never have and I doubt now that I ever will.

Seems a bit immature but each to their own!

viLky likes this.
  9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nope. :lol:

The computer is just the computer, the TV is just the TV and everything else is just what it's called. No names. Nothing.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Nope. Never named any electronic devices.