Do you name your Cars?

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Nightsurfer, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well since we had a thread about naming your electronics I thought I would ask if you name your cars.

The two cars I have are named "Jade" (VW Jetta) and "Beast" ( 1963 Falcon Wagon). I started naming my cars when I got my first one.
    I picked it up from my dad, he has several cars and some of them are the same so it was easier to know which one he was talking about by naming the cars. My father in-law does it too, he has several different falcons and other cars and it makes it easier to know which one he is talking about too.

So do you name your car or cars?

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I named mine Phoenix, because I wrecked it so badly,and crashed it so many times, that I should have given it up ages ago. Thanks to sheer luck, however, she's still going strong!

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I never, but my Mum named one of her old Volvo cars 'Rab C Nesbit.' A fictional dysfunctional character.

[​IMG]

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I don't name my car. That'd be silly

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

When I had three RX-7s I named them to keep down the confusion.

Fiona, Allie, and Savannah. Haven't named my current car yet just because I can't think of a good one.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Nah I tried to, but just couldnt come up with a name that would stick. Just something about naming lifeless things that doesnt work in my brain. Lmao I get like a "Error... error.... error... cant compute" type thing :hah:

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Cars are not lifeless things though... Your post confuses me.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

dude... cars are lifeless.... lol they cant acknowledge or communicate with you therefore they are nothign more than tools.

and I'd meant, I've tried to name vehicles in the past but the names never stick.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've never given anything a name before that didn't need one, apart from the car I have at the moment... which is called 'Mrs Taylor.'

There is a reason, one that I won't bore you with, why the car started getting called that, and now its just stuck. Whether I like it or not :D

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My first will probably be named "Peese Ovshitt"

Barbara likes this.