Do you move in your sleep?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Jul 26, 2009.

?

Do you move about in your sleep?

1. Yes

93.8%
  2. No

6.3%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

So I was reading this thread, and it made me think of something which is apparantly pretty common with some people.​

Do you move in your sleep? I'm talking about rolling, switching sides, kicking off the sheets, anything. :lol:​

(Poll incoming! :D)​

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yes, when I wake up in the morning Im always in a different position or my sheets have been kicked about. Only a few times have I ever stayed in the same position as when I went to sleep.

I don't think if this comes under the same thing but I've been told that I sit up in my sleep and start talking and other crazy crap like walking..

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes I know for a fact that I move in my sleep, because some nights it is a bit too hot to sleep under the sheets, but during the night it will cool down and I need to get under them, but I never wake up to do it, I just wake up with them over me. I'm not sure about turning over during the night, but I probably do that anyway.

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't do this (as far as I know). I usually move around a lot before go to sleep because I'm not an easy sleeper, but I'm pretty sure I wake up in the exact same position. :D

Yes...I think it does. :tic:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I move often when I sleep, my blankets are usually all over the place when I wake up. I like moving side to side when I still, also it takes me a bit of time to get real comfortable.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Sure I roll around in bed for about an hour before I nod off.
    I get frustrated when the sheets become tangled and have to get up to make up the bed.

7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have been told that I move around a lot, that I will sit upright and stay that way for a couple minutes before crashing back down to the pillow and have even been known to throw a punch or two in my sleep which got me in a lot of strife when I lived at my parents place, they were not to keen on the fist shaped hole in the plaster board.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yep, I always wake up in a completely different position to how I was when I fell to sleep. I think I have a fight with the covers sometimes as they are never on me properly when I wake up. My boyfriend never wakes up though so who knows.

9. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I move a lot during the night. I think everybody does to be honest.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Someone is fascinated with sleep lately, that's what, 3 threads about it today?

But yes, I move a lot in my sleep. Sometimes i've found i've completely turned around and am sleeping upside down or sideways on my bed. I always kick the covers off, then wake up freezing cold, and I also steal the covers if someone else is sleeping with me.