• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Measure In Celsius Or Fahrenheit?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Something that has annoyed me for years for some reason and I've never know the exact rule for conversion.

Which do you use and do you know the conversion?

I use celsius or centigrade. Even though all the weather channels tell you the temperature for both.

I know that 33c is about 100 Fahrenheit, that's about it.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I measure in Celcius, and I don't even know how does Fahrenheit work.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I measure in celsius, and I wouldn't be able to work out the conversion to fahrenheit, but I've grown kind of use to it from watching the weather channel so much in the USA lol.

snowflake

Registered Member
I measure in Celsius too. It's what i was brought up to measure in.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Fahrenheit because that's how I was brought up. If I need a conversion I'll hit up google but we don't even use Celsius in our measurements at the hospital.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was raised on Farenheit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont exatcly know how fahrenheit works, I was brought with celcius so that's what I use.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Celsius for me, never use Fahrenheit, so I don't really know the conversion too well.

Malificus

Likes snow
I use Fahrenheit but I know both.