Do you lose things often?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you lose keys, cell phones, wallet, shoes etc very often?

I've never lost any of those things. I always have them on me and I never just leave them laying around. When I take off my shoes or charge my cell phone I always remember where I put it/them.

I never understood how people can lose these things but it seems like they are among the most common things to lose.

2. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I don't lose things often, but when I do on those rare occasions, I'll find something I was looking for ages ago but not what was just lost. A sick and annoying cycle.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My eyeglasses. I eventually find it but looking for it without wearing it is really hard.

4. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Marijuana really does screw with your memory.

With that said, yes. I constantly forget crap everywhere I go. I have never went to Red Lobster without forgetting something. Srsly. I can put my keys down and 3 seconds later I will totally forget where they are. It really does suck at times, namely when I have to be at work in 20 minutes and I can't find my shoes!

5. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

I lost two of my three styluses (Uhh) on Friday. >__>

I lose my keys a fair bit, but alot of the time they've just fallen really deeply into my bag and I didn't find them the first time I looked.

I also lost an EB Games gift voucher once. I was pissed off. >_<
    Because of that, I ended up having to use the cash that I had, to get a couple of games, I ended up spending $50, the amount the voucher was worth.
    I then found it a few weeks later, but the game I wanted wasn't in EB and I didn't have any cash left. T.T

Oh, and I lose stationary all the time. Damn pens. >.>

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I've lost things right after putting them down.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I seem to lose something every day, usually it's little things that I'll set down and forget where I put them. But, about 3 weeks ago at work I couldn't find the application for a quarter million dollar policy. I was ready to accuse my crazy co-worker of taking it until I looked in my alpha file the next day.:shifteyes:
    It's very unlike me to actually put things where they belong, so it didn't even occur to me to look there.

8. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i dont lose my things often. if i put something down and then leave that place i will always realize im missing it and go to where i left it and get it.

my parents on the other hand always loosse things. it really annoys me when i have to help them look for theirthings all the time.

9. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

I don't lose things like my cell. I lose things and don't notice they are gone until I find them out of coincidence

10. lryusaki

lryusaki Registered Member

I have never lost my cell or my wallet. I have lost my keys before. I often lose money tho like a dollar or two but i always find it a week later in my dryer.