Do you look like your pet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, May 31, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you look like your pet or your pet looks like you? I have a mini dachsund and the only resemblence we have is my black hair and his black fur. He also has some white spots on his fur and that's what I'll be getting too a few years down the road.

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Well I'm blond and so are my dogs. Don't see any resemblence to any of the cats or the gecko

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hmmmm? I had beagles. (none right now.....had 2) I don't think I look like a beagle? Do I??? (except the white part in the hair)

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

hmmmm... Had to think about it before posting but, theres a chance I may look like my lizard. Thats why I don't post a picture! ahahahahha!

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Your lizard, ha-ha-ha! Post that pic now I need to see ya! I don't look like my pets, but, if I could, I'd look like my cute little tabby cat!

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Well I don't know about that, those cat ears look kinda familiar, now where did I see those before? LOL (I'm just kidding with ya)

Those are some little cuties! (the pets) :lol:

7. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Well I have two cats. The only think that I can think of is people have told me I have cats eyes.
    Other than that, my cats are much cuter than me!

This is my oldest cat. He is 4 years old and his name is Tigger.

I also have a 4 month old girl cat named Pepper.

Attached Files:

• tig.JPG
      tig.JPG
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  8. ty2d2

ty2d2 Registered Member

i have many pets but i dont think i resemble any.

9. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

lol good one..

i also have a mini dashuand only thing is I have dk brown with lite brown hair, and can't forget the white hair... had them since i was 14.. so dye job is due...and he is short and chubby but i am short but not chubby. lol........ nani

10. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

ROFL!!! Hmmm, let's see here. I DO need to shave my legs... Maybe I do look a little like my dog now. :0)