• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you listen to music you can't Understand?

Do you listen to music you can't understand?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it was in my native language

• Yes, but only anime music

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malificus

Likes snow
I listen to music I don't understand, so I was curious who else does.

[hide]I actually have some turkish rock, as well as spanish, french, chinese, german, and japanese songs. I also own some english song I can't understand.[/hide]

M

mysticangel

yes...yes i do ... all the time...some of the types of music that i listen to but don't understand include:

> thai
> viet
> chinese
> japanese
> korean
> bollywood songs
> some german
> latin
------
those are some of the languages i listen too but don't understand.

D

doingbrutalthings

I listen to music I can't understand, it sounds cool. I can't understand Spanish music and I'm Puerto Rican, Dominican and Italian, but I still listen to it.

S

SOAD2k8

Since music is a universal language, I have no problem listening to music with lyrics I can't understand. I can still get the point that the song is trying to make. As long as it sounds good to me I'll listen to it.

Blur

iPimp
no...since i can basically understand all hip hop, unless they are mad fast spittin or have an abhorrid accent like sean paul (the mexican one) i can understand it. and thats like all i listen to

Turbo

Registered Member
i listen to artist that i can't understand.

Examples: Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein

B

barfootboards

blahhh, nope never, only english for me ... but i guess you could count intros to aniems and stuff

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
JOsh Groban has some songs that aren't in English, so yeah, I guess I do.

Malificus

Likes snow
I've heard english songs where I can't understand half of what the people are singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.