Do you listen to music or the tv while getting ready in the mornings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by browneyes106, Aug 1, 2009.

1. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Most of the time I turn my tv on to VH1 to watch and listen to music videos. Some mornings I'll listen to the radio.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

No, even back at school where I had to get ready every morning I didn't do this. I suppose it's because of going from my room to the bathroom a lot there's no point.

Nowadays, I don't get ready in the morning for school or work so it's a definate no all round.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not I don't, I would if I had the time though. It takes me around ten minutes or so to get ready after my shower and such, so I don't really have time to watch television or listen to music. But if I really want to know a sports score from the previous night I'll make sure to turn on the tube.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

yep i turn it on when i get out of bed just so i can hear the weather report.

5. LittleGlassVial

LittleGlassVial Registered Member

I listen to music no matter what I'm doing or when I'm doing it. So yes, yes I do.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am almost listening to music all the time, no matter what because I love it so much. Usually on a weekend I will watch a bit of music videos that they show on TV but apart from that its CD's and radio.

7. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

Most of the time I turn my TV on to a news channel like CNN or HLN

8. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

You and me both. I like to know what happened in the world while I was asleep.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Before, when I was still working, I would blast my favorite CD every morning to help me wake up and get into the groove.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't put the TV on or listen to music in the mornings because I know it'll take me longer to get ready - especially if there's something good on the TV. I usually come on the Internet before work.