Do you listen to music or the tv while getting ready in the mornings?

browneyes106

Registered Member
Most of the time I turn my tv on to VH1 to watch and listen to music videos. Some mornings I'll listen to the radio.

No, even back at school where I had to get ready every morning I didn't do this. I suppose it's because of going from my room to the bathroom a lot there's no point.

Nowadays, I don't get ready in the morning for school or work so it's a definate no all round.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not I don't, I would if I had the time though. It takes me around ten minutes or so to get ready after my shower and such, so I don't really have time to watch television or listen to music. But if I really want to know a sports score from the previous night I'll make sure to turn on the tube.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am almost listening to music all the time, no matter what because I love it so much. Usually on a weekend I will watch a bit of music videos that they show on TV but apart from that its CD's and radio.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Before, when I was still working, I would blast my favorite CD every morning to help me wake up and get into the groove.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't put the TV on or listen to music in the mornings because I know it'll take me longer to get ready - especially if there's something good on the TV. I usually come on the Internet before work.