Do you like your laughter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Interested, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Interested

Interested Registered Member

Do you guys like the way you sound when laughing?

I was always a little bit jealous (innocent jealousy, of course) of my mum. Her laughter is amazing and very contagious. Without knowing what was said, people who join into the conversation and hear her laughing, start laughing!

I started paying attention to my laughter and came to the conlusion... that I hate it :rolleyes: In my opinion, it's nothing near elegant or cute.

What about yours?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love to laugh, I have a very unique one as well. A lot of people actually love to sound of my laugh. I don’t always laugh the same way, but when I find something really funny you’ll hear it, and it’s pretty loud, but not annoying.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Oh god no!:lol: I think it's terrible!
    ...In fact I sometimes do a little snort at the end if you really get me going.:shifteyes:

Boredie likes this.
  4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love to laugh but I don't really like the sound of my laugh. It's a little high pitched, but it's not obnoxious.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I have no idea if I like the sound or not. I guess it's ok. The only problem with my laughter is trying to stop once I've started. I've had to call clients back because I've been laughing so much while talking to them. It always ends with my back hurting and my face wet with tears.
    Now that I think about it, I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to laughing.:(

6. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

I actually like my laugh. Except it is incredibly loud which can sometimes present issues as I often laugh when the neither the time nor place is appropriate.

Although, I do have many fake, or minimised laughs that I use in certain circumstances. But I'm fine with it. Its not like I honk or anything.

7. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

I like my laugh. Some times it is a little louder than it should be. I don't care, I like to laugh......

8. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

I love my laugh, it makes people also laugh at the sheer bizarre laugh that I use.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I actually hate the sound of my voice but I'm a big fan of my own laugh.

Go figure.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I don't like the sound of my laughter lol I think I sound like a guy. >.>

Jeanie likes this.