Movies Do you like to go to the theater?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't mind the price of tickets or food, I was wondering if you like going to the theater to watch a movie? Or you rather wait till it comes out on DVD and watch it at home?

2. Trizzle

Trizzle Registered Member

I pay £13.50 a month for a unlimited pass so I can go whenever I want. There good case once you have used it like 4 times thats 20 pound so you have got more than your moneys worth for that month use it any more and it's like your making a profit.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, but you can still collect them even if you see it in the theaters, well I know I do. I personally love going, especially if it's a movie I really want to see, just the big screen the sound it's a great experience. It's even better in IMAX. Also when I go it's really rare that people talk during the movies, if they do they are told to shut up.

5. Trizzle

Pshhhh! I turn around and tell them to shut the f*ck up.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, that's why collecting DVDs is a "plus" and not my main reason for not going to the theatres often.

7. Trizzle

Were going tommorow to watch transformers 2. I know what you mean, it's not as good as everyone makes it out to be the cinema really, it's just a big screen and big speakers.

8. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

There's something special about going to the theater instead of watching streams of films online at sites that illegally host them (or that link to sites that illegally host them, as the case may be). But they both have their charms.

9. Trizzle

Yeh! I know exactly what you mean, it's weird isn't it, there is somthing special about going to see it at the theater.

10. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I prefer watching them at home... I enjoy the privacy and not having to pay so money for drinks.