• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you like to eat energy food?

Praewawa

I need to find some energy foods, but I don't know which one is good that can help my health is better than now. Can anyone suggest some energy foods for me, please?:)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would suggest you just concentrate on a well balanced diet.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I need to find some energy foods, but I don't know which one is good that can help my health is better than now. Can anyone suggest some energy foods for me, please?:)
It's 2016. Energy foods are everywhere. Some recommendations:

Top Recommendation and why:

Primary bar products:

Also, if health and fitness is really your thing and money is no object:

Then of course there's good old cheap but good stuff if you can find them on sale for $1 a piece (or 1.25 tops):

Or if you can also get them on sale for $1 each and don't mind the extra calories:

Or, if you plan on doing some strength training, don't mind the extra calories, and can find them on sale for roughly $2 a bar:

Those are pretty much the supplements I buy or used to buy more or less regularly.

Also good for energy for special tasks requiring focus:

That's all I can think of for now, at least that I buy regularly for energy.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
While I totally agree with what's been stated above, especially with @CaptainObvious , I would also add peanut butter + coffee. You'd feel like a rocket!