• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you like to drink energy drinks?

Praewawa

I need to find some energy drinks, but I don't know which one is good.
Can anyone suggest some energy drinks for me, please?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
They are all bad. They use different forms of caffeine to skirt the legal limits. If you want to line yourself up for heart arrhythmia, just get yourself hooked on Monster or Redbull, and if you really want to play Russian roulette, mix 'em with alcohol. There have already been a number of deaths attributed to energy drink high-balls. I would suggest not drinking anything more caffeinated than Jolt if you actually care about your health.

- Cham

Praewawa

They are all bad. They use different forms of caffeine to skirt the legal limits. If you want to line yourself up for heart arrhythmia, just get yourself hooked on Monster or Redbull, and if you really want to play Russian roulette, mix 'em with alcohol. There have already been a number of deaths attributed to energy drink high-balls. I would suggest not drinking anything more caffeinated than Jolt if you actually care about your health.

- Cham
Thank you so much Cham. Your suggestion is very good that it can adapt in my life.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I need to find some energy drinks, but I don't know which one is good.
Can anyone suggest some energy drinks for me, please?
Thank you so much Cham. Your suggestion is very good that it can adapt in my life.
Hey! Get back here. Don't listen to what these guys said. Get these instead:

It's not an energy drink, but is more than water. Technically, it's "Energy Water".

Energy drinks are bad for health and loaded with Sugar. Coffee is also unhealthy and makes one jittery. But this has the same caffene as a cup of coffee and no excess sugar or calories as an energy drink. It's the best of everything.

The only drawback is that having 4 or more in an awake period may just keep you up over 24 hours straight. But often times, that's the point. 2 is good for a normal day, and they often sell in pairs of two for 2 dollars each or 2 for 4. Any cheaper is a good deal, any more expensive is too much.

Knock off any other advice you've been given.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow General Discussion 2
Smelnick Food & Beverage 9
EllyDicious Health & Fitness 20
Impact Food & Beverage 17
Unity Food & Beverage 2