Do You Like Political Humor?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by sheymyster, May 31, 2010.

1. sheymyster

sheymyster New Member

Hello everyone, Im new to this forum and have just been reading alot but haven't found anything to post about quite yet. I was surfing the web and I know some people don't have a sense of humor, especially when it comes to politics, but for me, sometimes you just gotta have a laugh even if it is about your current economic/governmental situation. I came acrossed this funny T-shirt and picked up one so I thought Id share it with the fellow generalforum community. If political humor is your thing, you gotta take a look at this because it's funny to me at least. I think you can get the logo on other stuff too but I just got the T-shirt because I would use it most. Thank you all for reading and hope this provides you a good laugh!! :lol:

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I do like political humor. One of my favorites in the field is Bill Maher, but I like him on a panel more than stand-up.

3. sheymyster

sheymyster New Member

wow, I feel like a moron. Forgot to put the link to the shirt I was talking about. Hahaha. Oh well, here it is because I can't seem to locate the edit post option so I will just put it into this post and hopefully everyone will read the whole thread. Again, hope everyone gets a good laugh out of this one, I know I did!

the shirt was at a cafepress store called musicscorner
    :sigh: I haven't made enough posts to actually include the URL yet but
    just go to cafepress.com/musicscorner (yes you have to actually type it into your browser because its not a link!! hahaha but it will be alright, you will get through it!!)