Do you like pickles? I like pickles!

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Okay, so I don't really like the pickles you buy at the store, but a friend of my family used to make excellent and huge ol' pickles that were neither bitter nor sweet: just delicious. I've never been able to find a commercially sold pickle that was anything like them, and that disappoints me. So how about it? Any pickle lovers here?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Just the word pickle starts my mouth watering.

My favorite are the claussen refrigerated kind, that are usually near the deli meats. omg. so fucking good.

and yes, I drink the brine when the pickles are all gone.

damn you.

Just the word pickle starts my mouth watering.

My favorite are the claussen refrigerated kind, that are usually near the deli meats. omg. so fucking good.

and yes, I drink the brine when the pickles are all gone.

damn you.
Nothing better than a cold refreshing swallow of pickle juice, is there?:lol:

I hate sweet pickles but love every other kind. A jar of pickles in my place never last more than a day.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I've been meaning to try those Claussen's. I didn't even realize they existed until maybe a week ago. Maybe they're like what I'm looking for.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I love pickles...especiallythe big dill ones. Everytime I go out to eat and order a burger a pickle always comes on the side and it's the last thing I eat because it's the thing I like the most out of the whole meal. And if we go to the restaurant that my GF waitresses part time at I always ask for extras and they bring me a plate of like 7 or 8...so good.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The only time I will eat one or two is when I have them in a burger.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I love them. I'm not huge on the spicy type, but I love the plastic jars of Valsic spears. Best pickles in the world.

Pabst

Registered Member
claussen > anything else you can find in a store

they're awesome. the only thing better than that are homemade koshers.

vlassic sucks.